Watermelon Salad with Mint and Feta
A perfectly refreshing salad. Watermelon isn't just for dessert!
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup lime juice (4-6 limes, depending on how big and juicy the limes are)
- A quarter of a medium sized watermelon, rind removed, black seeds removed (if there are any), chopped into 1-inch cube-ish pieces, about 8 cups
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- Soak the chopped red onion in the lime juice while you are prepping the other ingredients, about 10-15 minutes.
- Gently combine all ingredients into a large serving bowl.
- Serve immediately. Salad will get soggy if kept overnight.