Red Russian Garlic Bread
Potent and flavourful garlic bread. Great for serving with pasta, or warding off vampires.
- 2 tsps finely chopped Food of the Sun red Russian garlic
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) organic unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Sidewalk Citizen baguette
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Finely mince garlic. In a bowl, mix garlic, salt, butter, olive oil, and parsley. (Save some parsley for garnishing)
- Without cutting completely through, slice the baguette at 1-2 inch intervals, and add in garlic mixture.
- Wrap baguette in aluminium foil and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes to make sure the baguette is crisp.
- Serve and garnish with parsley.