Please read the following for details on how to access our Curbside Pick-up Service.
Curbside Pick-ups occur on Monday, Wednesday & Friday's
Orders must be Emailed in to us by 10 PM the evening BEFORE pick-up day. We'll call you between 8 - 10 AM on Pick-up day to confirm your order and take payment.
- $20 minimum order
For Orders received before 10 PM on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday, we do our best to have available for next days Pick-up.
- To Order:
Fill out your email with your grocery list, substitution preferences , approximate pick-up time, other useful information to help us get you what you wish. Sorry, we do not have an online ordering system.
- In Subject line, enter Order from <your name> <your Phone number>. Example: Order from Jane Smith / 403-333-3333
Email us your order at: Orders@Sunnysidemarket.ca You should receive an automated email response indicating order was received.
- We'll call you back on Pick-up day, to confirm the Order & pick-up time and take payment. Payments accepted by Credit Card only, that you provide over the phone when we call you back. We process payment once your order has been assembled. Paper receipts are included in your order. (For security reasons, DON'T email us your Credit Card details)
1. When you arrive, call us at 403-270-7477. Indicate if you’re parked out front or in our rear parking lot. Include your name and the make and colour of your vehicle.
2. Pop the trunk or open a door, then stay in your vehicle. We'll put your items in the vehicle and send you on your way.
1. When you arrive at front entrance, call us at 403-270-7477. Indicate your full name, and mention you're on foot.
2. Please wait at least 2 meters from the front door. There is a bench in front of the store if you wish to sit while waiting.3. We'll bring your items out and leave them on the bench for you to Pick up.
WHAT is Offered
For our ordering service, we offer most of the products carried in our store: organic, locally produced groceries, produce, meats, dry & canned goods, supplements, health and cleaning products + Sidewalk Citizen's Bakery and Deli fresh breads, pastries and prepared food (1L soups and stews). Frozen items ARE allowed.
Note the following:
- Orders are processed as they are received, if demand is high and we reach our daily capacity, we will notify you that your order needed to be moved to the next available service day.
- If you do not receive an item on your order it's because we are out of stock (OOS). Please add it again to your next order.
- If you want us to make substitutions for you for OOS items, please indicate: SUBSTITUIONS are OK. Please also list information we should know when picking substitutions for your order. Example: Apples - any kind aside from granny smith (no green).
- Due to our limited cooler space we ask that if possible, you pick up your order as soon as you are available to. This helps us get more groceries out to our community members.
- Please keep your phone near and your ringer on, as we call for payment and pick-up scheduling starting at 8:00 AM on pick-up day.
- We are not able to apply coupons or discounts to our Order Service. E.g. No HSCA or CJSW discount. You will receive all in-store advertised sale pricing.
- We accept 15% payment in digital Calgary Dollars, but not paper C$.
- Questions about ordering or product inquiries? Email us at Orders@Sunnysidemarket.ca for a prompt response.
Thank you from the Sunnyside Team!